Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hello everyone!!!

It's fall and I noticed that I have not written since the middle of July!

It is fall and school is starting again. We are in the slump now, finally, for work and I am down to 10 cases, yeah!!!! I can actually get stuff done now.

We are going on vacation this weekend to Ohio to finally see Jennie and Ray and their baby Adam. We are excited, but not looking forward to the car trip though.

My parents are coming the week of September 8-12 and Warren is going to have my dad busy! We might be able to see my Aunt Betty who lives in central Iowa and my cousin Sandy who lives in Missouri and is two years younger than me.

Youth group will really keep me busy! I am sharing my duties with another person so that helps. I hope it will be a great year for my youth.

Well, gotta go. I am enjoying my last few days of being in my 20's as I will turn 30 on Saturday.

Amy

PS please respond if you read this, so I know if I should continue to blog and try to write more often to keep everyone informed.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey, good to know you're still alive. We really need to find some time to get together!