Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Summer

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. We are doing well, things are busy around here, as always. Warren is busy with his grape vines and summer projects. Warren is also busy with work and will hopefully get a promotion this September.

I am really busy with the youth group. We are cleaning the fairgrounds this week starting Thursday and going through Monday...so I will be pretty insanely busy this week.

Work is going well. I am in my second month in my new position and the learning curve is amazing. I do keep forgetting small paperwork things and that is going to be a problem. I still seem to forget certain things. I am getting better at interviewing and assessing cases, but still have a lot of work to do.

Well, that's all for now,

Amy

No comments: