Monday, October 8, 2007

Update on things

Things are going well here. Svenja is doing well in most of her classes and is going out with friends more.

As the weather is getting cooler, Warren is busy getting ready to do woodworking this fall/winter. He has not really done much woodworking since we moved here, so I am glad that he is getting excited to do this again. We cleaned the shop a few weeks ago. We are missing an important tool, though and have no idea where it is. Warren wants to make a kitchen table and chairs this year.

My hobbies are a lot smaller and less ambitious. I am working on two wall hangings and hope to finish my quilt. I am also knitting a scarf for Svenja (she asked me to and picked out this really cool yarn) and a new scarf for my coat. Last year's scarf is a little out of shape and I plan on making a new scarf every year.

No comments: