Wednesday, June 4, 2008

How things are going

It's been a while since I've posted, so I thought an update would be good. I will hopefully get the graduation pictures up soon, I need Warren's help for that.

Svenja flies out on June 12 and we will be "empty nesters" It will be so strange to have the house to ourselves. I miss her already. She is working on getting herself packed and deciding what she needs to leave behind. I will be training the whole week in Des Moines, so I will try to get back the night before she leaves to help her get ready.

The new job is going well. Things are getting pretty busy. I have a few termination hearings connected with my old job, so I'll be doing that also. It will be a better set up for me, occupation wise.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Jennie W said...

Glad the job is going well!