Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving

We went to Warren's mom's for Thanksgiving. My parents came also, so Svenja got to meet both sides of our family. It was good to see our parents again. We got to see Dona's new home, which was really nice. She is doing really well, which was good to see. My parents are doing well also.

We also spent 22 hours total in a car. I am not sure Svenja was too excited about this. We split it up into two days each way and stayed with our friend Aaron who lives in the St. Paul/Minneapolis area. On the way to the family, Svenja got to go to the Mall of America. She really enjoyed that as she likes to shop, but also thought it was too big and too much. That's been her opinion of the US lately, too much...too much food, too many Christmas lights on houses, too many cars, everything too far away...

That's all that is going on around here. We are both back to work yesterday and I realized that I cannot be gone on vacation. I had three families blow up on Wednesday and my supervisor had to handle it. Warren is pretty behind at work also.

No comments: